Header Ads

A letter to my Mother



MOTHER


Oh sweet mother
How lovely is thy love
That has set me above
To know that you are my own
I wish for you never to go.


Oh good mother
You brought me to this world
Without any wrongs
God has made you
And U’re wonderfully true.

Oh pretty mother
Amongst all women
You have the best comments
As pretty as you look
And also a good cook
I thank God for me having you.

Oh caring mother
In my heart there is no doubt
Because I know what I have which is you
Will always make me proud
And that’s true

Oh Sweetest mother
All the good things the world can’t give
With you I know I will achieve
Cause you’re God sent
And if any asunder
God will surely arrest
Cause you’re the best.


Oh loving mother
You sat and wash my infant head
Then you laid me on my sleeping bed
Promise to make you proud
As the day goes by.



Words can’t express love in my heart
But I know we will never be apart
May God bless you for me
Cause I know your love is for real
Love Love you forever
Cause you’re my MOTHER. 

Share this if you love your mum
like our fb page www.fb.com/emceewise1 follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/imcwise1

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.