Header Ads

Chanceless

CHANCE LESS............ Mc wise1
Look at that boy he smokes
His presence make people  chokes
He is  filled with all manner of indecency, from his sagged pants, to his dread hair, he doesn't just drink, he now lives in a bottle.
He molest innocent people, his life is in fact nothing to write home about.
Look at that girl at the very age of 16 she sleeps around with

anything, she is abusive, very disrespectful, who knows how many abortion she has committed? She stinks
Look a that guy he is a robber, he is always with a gun, his presence will always put you on the run. His lifestyle smells.
But guess what they are all tired of their present lifestyle and wants to turn to Christ, the guy walked to me but I ran out of him, who knows what he want to take from me, the girl walked to sis chioma but sister chioma said she can't talk anything with a sinner, the boy tried to go to Church but chief usher said his hair was dread and that isn't allowed in this church.
So they all went back to their usual lifestyle,
Bro was knocked down by a car returning from his usual hangout drunk.
Sis was used for ritual by one of her aristos.
Guy man was lynched by local vigilante group after he stole a mobile device from a shop in the neighborhood.

Whose fault is it? theirs, their parents,the Church or mine? This was my thought for a long while then I imagined that, Most at times this guys had no one to tell them what they were doing was wrong, or sometimes their parents are late and their guardian have less time for their welfare, but no matter what their reasons are is it enough reason for them to involve in indecency. But wait did I even tell them of Jesus love for them despite their stinky nature? Hell No! I was just conscious of myself alone.
I weep for them for the destinations of their soul, but will I be held responsible? This and many more thoughts troubled me, till I got up from that sleep feeling angry with myself.
Have I done enough for the gospel or have I been chasing personal glory?
Then I took a decision to be a light in my little dark corner, you too can, tell that bad boy that Jesus loves him, tell that bad girl that Jesus is interested in her.
God bless you.
I am #mcwise1
God's Grace Ambassador (GGA)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.